Just like the past three years, former Albemarle standout Rachel Ward broke away from the army of female athletes and led from wire to wire, this time shattering her previous course record by a whopping 44 seconds.
- At Malloy Ford Charlottesville on Pantops Mountain we take pride in everything we do. We offer new Ford models and used cars to the Charlottesville area and have the staff in all departments to expertly serve our Charlottesville, Short Pump, Richmond & Central Virginia friends. We want to be your choice for all Ford services in Virginia and will do what it takes to keep you 100% satisfied. Get a new 2013 or 2014 Ford Fusion, Edge, Explorer, Flex, F-250, Focus, F-150, Escape or Fiesta from Charlottesville’s Malloy Ford Charlottesville and you’ll get a great vehicle, at a great price, with the experience and dedication of our team behind you throughout the purchasing process, and the duration of your ownership of your Ford automobile. Our service to you does not end at the sale. Call us anytime with questions. Our entire team at Malloy Ford Charlottesville on Pantops Mountain is here to help. If you’re looking to purchase from a dealership dedicated to its customers, come by Charlottesville’s Malloy Ford Charlottesville and experience our service for yourself! Perhaps a new vehicle is not in the cards right now. Or, maybe you simply prefer gently used cars in Charlottesville to new ones. Whatever the case may be, Malloy Ford Charlottesville on Pantops Mountain has you covered with a handpicked mix of used cars available now, at our Charlottesville showroom. Carefully inspected from front end to rear bumper, roof to underbody, each promises long-term satisfaction. Financing and Servicing for New Ford and Used Cars in the Charlottesville Area. Sometimes it can be difficult to find a car loan with a low payment or a short-term loan that allows you to pay off your vehicle in only a few years. Here at Malloy Ford Charlottesville we make this process easy and efficient for our customers. Our experts will help come up with a loan program that is made just for you and your needs. This way you will be able to drive off in your dream Ford car while being comfortable with your payments. So for a car loan in the Charlottesville region, visit Malloy Ford Charlottesville on Pantops Mountain and we’ll figure out the plan that is tailored just for you! Visit Malloy Ford Charlottesville for all your automotive service needs, and know you’re getting the help you deserve from industry experts. We provide the Charlottesville region with Ford car repairs done to factory specifications to ensure your vehicle is always performing at its best. We also keep a wide selection of original Ford car parts for quick order fulfillment. If we don’t have your part in stock we can acquire it quickly. Also, our body shop can fix any collision damage your car may have experienced. Read about us, visit our dealership at 1300 Richmond Rd 22911, or give us a call. Our team is available to answer your automotive questions. Thanks for visiting our site, and we hope to see you at our Charlottesville car dealership soon! New Cars: 1-888-544-8189 | Used Cars: 1-888-649-5633
- We provide care that focuses on days filled with learning and fun, the key ingredients of our Life Essentials® educational philosophy. The smiles you’ll see on our children’s faces will delight you. The words from our children’s parents will impress you. We realize the tremendous level of trust you place in a childcare provider. You want your child to thrive in an environment that’s as clean, safe and nurturing as your home. Kiddie Academy is more than daycare. We set the standards for safety, education and trust. Just ask the Kiddie Academy parents of Charlottesville, VA — they are our best references. Visit our academy, meet our staff, see our classrooms and play on our playgrounds.
- H. L. Lang & Co. has been in business for over 120 years, since 1885, and continues to takes pride in retaining age-old traditions while keeping pace with the modern means of retailing.Tom King, is the current owner, a Master Jeweler, and member of the Independent Jewelers Organization. The IJO has a current membership of 850 independent retail jewelry stores, and provides educational seminars, marketing tools, and access to well over one hundred jewelry vendors. Two conventions a year are offered where you may connect with old friends and take advantage of the programs.Lang’s history goes back to the days when Henry L. Lang, an engraver and watchmaker by trade, who came to Staunton in 1885 and opened a jewelry store on property he purchased on the corner of Beverley and Augusta Streets. He sold this building in 1895 and moved his store to its present location at 11 West Beverley Street in Staunton, Virginia.Mr. Lang was a gifted engraver who took pride in his work and was also one of the first licensed optometrists in Virginia. He operated his business as a jeweler and an optometrist for 55 years. Mr. Lang served on Staunton City Council for a number of years, was as an active Mason, and served as an Elder in the First Presbyterian Church until his death in early 1940.Mr. George M. Rhodes purchased H.L. Lang & Co. from Mr. Lang’s estate, in 1940, where-upon he hired his two sons-in-law, Walter M. Dixon, and William Wilson to manage the business for him.In 1966, Mr. Wilson left Lang’s and purchased a store of his own, in Harrisonburg, Virginia. In the same year, Mr. Dixon purchased the business from Mr. Rhodes, and in 1968 hired his son-in-law, Thomas W. King to come and work with him.H.L. Lang & Co. has had four owners since the business began, and continues to carry on the tradition of having fine jewelry lines and quality designer pieces, to complement its traditional jewelry selections.The store has been redecorated and it’s cases rearranged, to better display the jewelry for customers ease of viewing. The fine old mahogany showcases that were originally made for the store, are still as impressive and elegant today as they were 100 years ago.We welcome you to come in and see for yourself.
- Charlottesville Sanitary Supply has been helping people with their vacuum cleaner, home and commercial cleaning supplies, pool maintenance equipment and accessories for over 40 years. We pride ourselves in the personal attention that we provide to our customers, and the knowledge our employees have about our products and services. CSS is a certified vacuum dealer and repair center for many of the brands you know and trust – Hoover, Eureka, and Miele. We carry many cleaning supplies and accessories that may not be found in general merchandise and grocery stores. All of our products are backed by a knowledgeable member of our staff to assist you with your questions. Charlottesville Sanitary Supply Corporation is a family owned janitorial and swimming pool supply business started over 40 years ago by Jack and Judy Vermillion. Reliable service, knowledge and quality products are what CSSC strives to provide to its customers in a comfortable family style atmosphere. The retail store is managed by John Vermillion and a highly qualified and trained staff. CSSC prides itself in having the highest quality products and large selection available for customers to choose from. We will help you find the best vacuum that fits your environment, the best cleaning solution for your everyday cleaning needs or the perfect product to help you tackle that stubborn cleaning project. Including a full line of Green Seal Certified environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Beverage Tractor is a family owned company dedicated to providing you with exceptional products and service at reasonable prices. We have everything you need for your outdoor living. We carry Kubota, Exmark, Polaris, Gravely, Scag, Gehl, Terex, Bush Hog, Woods, Echo and many more. Whether you need an ATV, Tractor, Construction Equipment, Trailer or Lawn & Garden Equipment, this is the place to go. We are committed to being your one and only stop for all your working needs. Our factory trained technicians make sure you are up and running at all times and our parts selection is second to none. Call or come in today and meet our friendly staff and sales team. With our new and used equipment and our rent or lease options, we will find the right equipment for your needs. We are easy to find on Rt. 340 South in Stuarts Draft, VA. See you soon!
- OUR HISTORY The Will farm in Mt. Crawford had its beginning when Thomas J. Will purchased the land at auction in December 1924. He then moved his family from Timberville, VA that winter and began farming in the spring. For the next 27 years he operated it as a general livestock and crop farm, raising cattle, growing hay and corn with wheat being his cash crop. In 1952 his grandsons, Melvin Will, Jr. and James L. Will, purchased the farm from him. They built a dairy farm and began milking cows, selling their milk to the local co-op, Valley of Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative Associate, better known as their trademark name Shenandoah’s Pride. In 1979 Melvin Will suffered a severe stroke and his sons Kenneth and Frank assumed the day to day operation of the farm while caring for their father and their mother who was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 1970. Will Brothers continued on as a dairy farm and purchased a second farm in 1989. Kenneth, his wife, Karen, and three children moved to the second farm in 1990 and assumed the daily operations there, while Frank continued to live and work on the original farm. Kenneth’s children, Daniel, Jeremy, and Nancy grew up working on the farm and now their own families have become a part of the farm living there while working to keep it for the next generation. These include Jeremy’s wife, Lauren and their two children, Ariel and Edward, Nancy’s husband Isaac Hill, and Frank’s wife, Cheryl. Melvin’s death in 1997 left Kenneth and Frank with a very large estate tax which severely depleted their cash reserves. In 2009 a disastrous depression in the price of milk led them to the realization that if they were to continue farming significant changes would have to occur. After more than two years of discussion and meetings, research, and study it was decided that adding value by processing and selling our own milk was the best option. With no other dairy processing and bottling milk in the area, we want to share with the people of the Shenandoah Valley fresh milk produced by a family that has been in the community for generations. We want to give our neighbors and friends milk from their own community, where they can see the happy cows munching on fresh green, grass and know they have a quality product they too can be proud of when they take a drink. At that point permits were applied for and bids taken for buildings and equipment. A machine shed and calf barn were constructed in the winter of 2012 to replaces one which had to be removed. Ground was broken in 2012 for the milk processing plant itself and we opened for business on Saturday, May 11, 2013. We hope you become a part of our family and allow us into yours. http://www.statesville.com/finditlocal/great-usa-dog-treats/business_4000046347.html Buy 10 Gallons of Milk and Get 1 Gallon FREE!
For more details, visit www.dailyprogress.com